Copyright Craig Braidwood ©. Powered by Blogger.
 

Thursday 15 May 2014

NEW MANAGER AT MILLWALL

0 comments

NEW MANAGER AT MILLWALL

Millwall shocked fans by announcing that ex manager - Craig - had rejoined the club as the club's new manager after Benno77 decided to part company after 18 games in charge. Both Benno and Craig had agreed that if the Millwall job was available then Craig would get first refusal. He just never settled at Barnsley and although he gave it his best, it was obvious that he wanted back at Millwall.

Craig signed good players for Barnsley and they had a decent start to the season and had the "honour" of being the first team to win against the then favourites - Man City.




Craig desperately wanted Millwall no matter what position they were in and when he received a message saying that the Millwall manager was leaving the club then - as agreed - both managers quit their positions in order to take control. However, both clubs were put on offer and so, both managers were left with no club at all.

Craig found out who got offered Millwall and hoped he would give to him -  which he did.

MANAGER STATEMENT


"It's been a long journey but I eventually got back to Millwall after trying since the day I left. I had a lot of support from fellow managers who helped me get back here and I thank all of them for taking the time to message me etc. I will add players to try to help us out of the bottom position. I need to sell before I can buy due to the club being in the red. I have plenty of experience with such as I had to do so before I left. I have managed to sign FABIO BORINI on loan from Everton and I'm sure more will follow. My main aim at present is to try to finish around 16th but hopefully we can stay off the bottom".


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SEASON 9 CHAMPIONS

SEASON 9 CHAMPIONS