Copyright Craig Braidwood ©. Powered by Blogger.
 

Sunday 18 May 2014

MILLWALL REPORT

0 comments



MILLWALL REPORT

Millwall 1 Sheffield Wed 3

DIRECTORS STATEMENT

Millwall played their first game since manager Craig returned to the club.  Millwall 1-3 Sheff Wed. This is not what we were expecting but we have every confidence in Craig and we fully expect him to get it right. The Directors and Shareholders at Millwall would like to confirm that we are all in support of our manager and any rumours should be ignored.

MANAGER STATEMENT

In response to the Directors Statement Craig said:

"It was a disappointing start for the club against Wednesday, I hoped to give the fans an important home win. I thank the Directors for making their statement public which helps to settle things. When I came back to the club I hoped to add to the squad to help freshen things up. I brought in BORINI on loan coz we can't do transfers due to the club being in the red. The previous manager sold 3 players that I had brought to the club, I added them to use as back up when we had suspensions and such.



 BORINI had a great start when he scored after only 3 minutes but was red carded and misses 3 matches. This is when I need the 3 players that were sold but I understand that the previous manager had to raise funds so I don't have a problem with that. We need to sell to raise funds before I can do any transfers so it may take longer before we see the results change for our benefit. After BORINI was suspended for the next 3 games I quickly added ICARDI on loan to cover so I hope he can help us out and give us options when Borini returns. I can assure the fans that I will be here long term and hope my passion will be passed onto the players".


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SEASON 9 CHAMPIONS

SEASON 9 CHAMPIONS